GTV-6 sighting...digesti?

In the last 2-3 days I have crossed paths with the ONLY other GTV-6 I have
seen 'round these parts. (Coral Gables, FL)

1st sighting was my heading north on Alhambra, other GTV-6 heading south. We
both crossed the intersection at the same time. I initiated a wave and
received a proper wave response. (My first!)

2nd sighting was the next day, only other driver was behind traffic and was
not sighted until too late to execute wave exchange.

3rd was this morning, same road but had me heading *south* and when I look
in my rear view mirror...voila! There it was. Driver was on the cell phone,
so no wave maneouvre was attempted.

This would be an anthracite car, with a tan cloth interior, and for some
reason my gut tells me it's an 1983, although if I was wildly wrong it'd
figure. Also has Maryland plates (front & back).

Anybody wanna own up to it?

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~12K mi.