Need oddball screw

Guys:

Forgive me for this because it's not for an Alfa but I am getting
desperate in trying to locate a weird screw.  I thought I would try here
because I know Alfa guys have a tendency to squirrel away parts "just in
case".

It's M4x60mm machine screw with an oval, phillips head.  I actually need
4 of them.  I have visited every fastener and hardware store in my
vicinity and have called a few located in the U.S. but have yet to find
this screw.

FWIW, these are headlight aiming screws for a Porsche 911.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Henry