RE:MEK

I don't know MEK as a brand, but if its the same peroxide stuff you use as
hardener in polyester car body fillers, then from a Health and Safety
viewpoint you should not allow it to come into contact with your skin. I could
be wrong, but I am led to believe it is carcinogenic. Apologies if I am
telling you all how to suck eggs.

Tim Hancock  164TS Lusso  Boston UK    (cured my irritating tapping rooflining
by gaining access above the rear window and applying a couple of generous self
adhesive velcro pads between the roof lining and sunroof panel. The only
casualty of the operation is that I discovered that the rear compartment grab
handles had disintegrated where the pins and return springs are located. The
handles look strong, but on close inspection this area is pathetically weak
and almost bound to fail. A trip to the breakers beckons!)