Really good hardware store?

Tony,
I can't remember if these nuts/bolts are unique to the car, but if they are not, you may find them in your local hardware store, especially if it is a REALLY good one.

Better yet, there might be a fastener store if you live in a reasonably large city.

Again, I don't remember this specific fastener, but I thought that most of the fasteners I've come across were common ones.  The major exception being the odd bolt that holds the spring pan on the lower arm AND attaches to the sway bar...

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011