Joes Verde

Joe K says:

Survey says:

Is it the different pump causing it to run lean?
Is God punishing me for paying twice the money and using a NAPA fuel filter
because I could not wait to fix it to order one from the usual suspects?
Is the radiator flushing the problem?
Is it the thermostat (1 year old), or the water pump (2 years old) neither
having more than 8000 miles on it?
Was syphoning the gas out and putting it back in from a syphoning machine
that
already contained some undetermined quality gasoline in it?
Is the idler pulley missing, somehow emotionally depressing the engine
causing
it to run hot?

Cast your vote now, at www dot joes alfa has gone mad and is trying to kill
him (or drive him mad) dot com

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally must love this car,

Joseph
88 Milano Verde (a.k.a. the money pit)
----

Joe, you left out an oval for "more than one above." I'd say you have a
couple different issues above to try. Not the least of which is the old
gas and running the engine without the idler pulley....

--
Adam S. Doherty
Howard Hughes Medical Institute

Phone: 215-898-7806