RE: Milano to Arese

My wife and I took a taxi directly from the train station in Milano to
the Alfa factory. I can't remember the cost but I don't think it was
that exorbitant.

On the way back, the guard at the front gate called a taxi for us. While
we waited for the taxi to show up, I had a nice opportunity to talk cars
with the guard, who was very friendly. Of course he didn't speak any
English, and I don't speak any Italian, so it was a very interesting
conversation. My wife took a picture of the two of us gesturing at each
other. It was one of those moments from the visit that you can't quite
plan on having but turn out to be very memorable.