Re: alfa-digest V8 #649

I can attest that hot laps / Drivers' Ed events at speed on a road course are
loads of fun on street tires.

It depends on what you're after.  If you want to have fun, street tires are
fun!  Slip, slide, screeeech!!!  Meanwhile, if you're not careful you might
learn to control your car.  In a way that is relevant to your everyday
driving.  (And we DO use our Alfas as everyday drivers, right?!?)
   If you want to win races, set the fastest time o' the day or compete
against anything except your own limitations, you obviously need the "race"
tires.
-m
PS - I neither confirm nor deny any reports involving non-human primates.