Brera Geneva brochure

It seems several people put Brera brochures on eBay after the Geneva show.
I went ahead and picked one up, mainly to get the CD that came with it
hoping for some high quality high res pictures.

The CD didn't disappoint. 16 very nice high quality high resolution
images, plus some extras.

It also had a folder with information about the VW Nardo W12 coupe that
Italdesign was also involved with.

Others have probably seen or read about this car, since I believe it was
first displayed in 1997 at the Tokyo Motor Show (at least according the
text on the CD). On 2002-Feb-23 the car was run for performance and
endurance testing.

If I read this correctly it has a 6 liter W12 engine with 600bhp and a top
speed of 217mph.

One question - the text indicates the following records:

24 hours	200.67 mph (322.89 KM/h)
6  hours	202.35 mph (325.58 KM/h)
12 hours	201.91 mph (324.88 KM/h)
1000 miles	202.53 mph (325.86 KM/h)
5000 miles	200.77 mph (323.04 KM/h)
5000 km		201.90 mph (324.85 KM/h)

and also says:

The 440 kW/600 bhp twelve-cylinder sports car covered 7,740.57600
kilometres (12454.586 miles) at an average speed of 322.891 km/h (200.67
mph).

I think they must have a typo - 24 hours at 200.67 mph would be more like
4800 miles. The kilometre and km/h numbers seem to make sense. Anyone know
if this is just a typo, or is this some other endurance/speed record
beyond 24 hours?

Personally, I don't care too much for the VW. Impressive perforamnce- yes,
but the image it projects seems too "brute force".