Bigger Injectors

Hi All,

I need 6 ~220 cc/min injectors @ 43.5 psi @ 80% DC. Since I will still
use the Milano fuel rail, I need a similar type of injector with
barbed(?) ends. If I can modify the Milano fuel rail to take the 164
injectors that would be good too (how do I do that??). Cannot use the
164 fuel rail as it will interfere with the Milano/75 runners.

I was thinking of injectors from the BMW E12 535i, they should give
about ~200 cc/min @ 37 psi. I need 220 cc/min. So 220/200= 1.1 . And
1.1^2 = 1.21. Then 1.21 * 37 = 44.77 psi. They should flow 220 cc/min @
44.77 psi.

WHere can I get the correct type of injectors @ the correct fuel flow?