Spider Floormats

I am reassembling the interior of my '76 Spider after a
floorpan repair.I am wanting to know what people are using
as a protectant on the rubber floormats. Mine are in
pretty good shape, but somewhat dry and I'd like to put
back in what the years have taken out.  Is there a good
goo out there that doesn't leave a nasty slick film and
attract more dirt?