Play in Wheel hub/front disc

Hey Cats (anyone free to use this, I got it from
Sammy Davis, myself),

I was fitting my new rims on my Alfetta to check
my redrilled holes, and for the hub fit, and when
I tightened everything up, it wobbled just a tad.

Thinking that the wheel was not fitting quite
right, I removed it to investigate. I looked at
the hub and disc and grabed it. It moves just
a little. So slight that you can't really see
it move, you can just feel it wobble. You can
hear it too.

Does it need attention? Replace or repack
bearings? Something else worn down?

Thanks,
Stefano
Oakland, CA