78 Spider bumpers available

I have front and rear bumper off a 78 Spider, which will fit a 75-82 Spider,
up for grabs in Berkeley, CA.  The rear is usable but poor, and is free if
you want to come get it.  Maybe it's only a dumpster candidate.  The front
is better than fair, but as always has the license plate mounts broken off.
78s have the lower grille mounted on the body, not the bumper, so it doesn't
have that brack.  Any offer considered. I can bring these to the APE swap on
4/28 if need be.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA