Milano towing

Suhas,

I have a Milano hitch with a 1.25 in. square opening reciever that accepts a
chromed insert bar with the hitch ball. The insert can be removed when not
needed so it doesn't show. The reciever mounts to the car with a square tubing
framework that bolts to the rear of the trunk floor at two points, then at the
forward edge at one point. It has a very slight interference with the flexible
body panel under the bumper of a Milano Gold 2.5. The previous owner told me
he used the hitch to tow a motorcycle trailer.

I also have a one piece hitch off of a 1979 Sport Sedan. This just bolts to
the trunk floor.

I have no idea what either of these hitches are worth. Are you interested in
either one ?

George Schweikle
Lexington, KY