Need wiring harness segment (for Variocam) '86 Spider

Hi folks: The short segment of the wiring harness that powers the
solenoid on the variable intake cam mechanism on my daughter's 1986
Spider is shot. Anyone have one (parts car or NOS) in good shape that
they'd part with? Apparently NLA from the various catelogue sources.  Any
leads would also be appreciated. Contact me off list at
jpcaldwell@domain.elided Thanks in advance--Jim 1963 Giulia Spider (in
restoration)1986 Spider Graduate (Daughter's)