From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Jason Kerr
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 10:22 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: GTV-6 quirk #2 (noise)

I have the same, Im convinced it is the brake pads rubbing in such a
light way that it creates an oscillation a bit like when you wet your
finger and rub the top of a crystal wine glass..... Someone once told me
that they thought it was a front suspension oscillation that was not
dependent on the brake pads but more on the front wheel bearings, I do
not think that this is likely as it ceases with brake pad movement. But
than again.....

Jason

1984 GTV6

Washington DC