Reply to: anon-3454237@domain.elided <mailto:anon-3454237@domain.elided>
Date: Mon Apr 8 13:55:00 2002   Don't believe what they say about FIATs. The
acronym actually means Fine Italian Automobile for Teens. :p   This car has
been sitting for a while but will run. The best bet is if you have a FIAT
and need parts. Rebuilt carburator, relatively new clutch, engine is strong,
brakes are new, with many other quality parts. With some work, new hoses and
a little TLC it'll run just fine. Body isn't that great but this baby can be
resurrected. Great project car. Once running, it's a fun car--especially
with the targa top pulled off. Great for the summer months. From what I hear
there are kits for dropping a Mazda RX7 rotory engine in it with a lot of
ponies. Oh yeah, baby