cast-iron 2000 trans and diff for sale

Anyone in the SF Bay Area interested in a 5-speed split-case trans and
complete drum-brake rear axle for a cast-iron 2000 (102 series)?  May also
be of interest to 2600 folks.  Both are complete but internal condition is
unknown.  I'll listen to most any offer of money or trade.  I don't want to
ship them, so I'm not inclined to put them on ebay.  I could bring them to
the APE swap in Tracy later this month, assuming it happens.  Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA