164L hard to start

My 164L suddenly became hard to start after a tank of gas at a new station.
To make a long story short, I drained the tank, replaced the fuel filter and
the fuel pump (and the relay that controls it), and although the performance
is back, the car is very hard to start, and will stumble and misfire until
it finally catches.  I ran a can of FI cleaner through a tank of gas.

The plugs, rotor and cap are relatively new, as is the O2 sensor.  I
sometimes get a 'CHECK ENGINE' lite while driving.  The code that I get is a
'1411'.

My suspicions are a sensor of some sort and the car will be visiting my
mechanic soon unless I can sort this out.

Any ideas ?  Thanks in advance.

Dave