'65 Giulia Spider Veloce
'74 GTV
'164 S

                                            In a message dated 4/5/02 5:52:22
PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:32:53 -0800 (PST)
 From: carlos binns <charlemagne_65@domain.elided>
 Subject: Leather seats coming apart in 164

 Gang,

 The passenger seat in my '91 164 is coming apart at
 the seams.  I just got back from a shop that told me
 it could not be repaired since the leather has shrunk
 about 1".  He's talking big $ (for me a least) to have
 the seats re-covered.  Has anyone had this problem
 repaired.  I don't care so much that it looks like a
 million $ just as long as it looks better than it does
 now.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,
 Carlos >>