Alfa in SCI, dead gtv6 sighting

Hey y'all,Just wanted to say I was looking at a copy of Sports Car
International, and they had a rather interesting (although pessimistic)
article about the return of Maserati and Alfa to the States. They even
had a cool shot of an Alfa warehouse of some sort that they said was in
Glendale, CA. I also saw a beautiful red GTV6 Balocco on the side of the
91 outside of Hartford, CT (I think) as I was driving to NYC last
weekend. Unfortunately I was running late, and not close to an exit to
turn around and offer help, but are you on the digest? Hope you made it
back okay....Finally, not to start another NAC thread (I'm sorry, my Alfa
is back home, so I have nothing to ask about its, uh, pecadillos), but
has anyone seen the Peugeot RC show car? Mid-engine 4-seater, one with
diesel, both diesel and gas do 0-60 in 6.5 seconds.....http://www.news24.co.za/News24/Wheels24/News/0,3999,2-15-47_1153854,00.htmlChris
Keen'77 spider