166 central door locking broken on one door only.

There are 4 wires going to the lock, anybody know what they do ?

Why won't 2 do.

Don't think my digital multimeter will see the pulse either.

I presume the door look is faulty, but history tells me it's the
connectors.

Anyone got any experience ?

It takes ages to get the door stripped down, and the lock still locks
inaccessible!

Wish I had an electrical diagram - come on Cardisc bring out a 166 CD
please, and one that works on XP too!

David.