Light weight battery...

Smallest, lightest real battery that I know of is in a Miata.  So for my GTV, I replaced my front mount anchor with a rear mounted 25lb lightweight: http://www.westcobattery.com/pages/products.asp?id=11

Bear in mind that this battery is already designed to go into a trunk, as that is where it is on my Miata.  It may not be sealed, yes, but for a 12V battery, that has no problem cranking the higher hp Alfa starter, this one is perfect!  I did this last spring, and a few of you saw it in Nashville.  To me, the rather expensive $85 was a bargain.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011