164L, Sunnyvale, CA (possible "for sale")

Someone in my neighborhood has a nice looking silver/gray 164L that has always been garaged but not driven much. It has recently been moved to the curb and still not driven much. I suspect it has been displaced from "garage queen status", possibly for sale.

Is there any local interest in buying it? I'll put a note on the windshield and ask. (yes, I know it all depends on asking price.) Who nose, mebbe it's on eBay!

I'll keep y'all posted.
Karl
1995 164LS (one is enough for now, unless I get one for free! Berlinas accepted, too.)