oil leak - upper oil pan

I've been chasing down the last of the nagging problems on my recently restore
'74 Spider (115). The rebuilt motor, which now has 4500 miles on it, is
leaking oil at the back of the upper oil pan. It's not real bad, but after an
hour or so of driving I've got a oil oozing down the front of the transmission
bell housing ... and eventually dripping onto my garage floor.

I've crawled under and put a little more torque on the oil pan bolts around
the area where I see oil. (I can't tell you the exact torque because I gave up
using "MY" torque wrench on anything that has a head smaller than 13mm ... but
they're ~fairly tight~, by feel). But to no avail, I'm still leaking. FWIW,
I'm using Mobil-1 15-50 ... and would prefer to keep it.

So - if the gasket is leaking ... is there a chance at sealing it? ... or do I
have to learn to live with it?
any other suggestions welcome!

I know ... it's an Alfa, but with a fresh motor I hoping for something a
little more contained.

Tim Lentz
Tampa, FL