73 Alfa Spider for Sale in New York

       Yesterday, I received an unsolicited offer to sell a 73 Alfa.  I
apparently forwarded it to the Digest without the contact information.  Sorry
about that.  I know nothing about this car.  I am not even sure how the
seller got my name.
       I have not read the Digest in several days, so I hope this is not a
duplication.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 04/01/2002 8:53:40 PM Central Standard Time,
lechefgerard@domain.elided writes:

> Hi Russ--the message as forwarded did not include the contact info! :o]