83 spider electrics - reversed battery - help!

Hi all,
as I was showing my cousin's car to a prospective buyer,  the helpful
buyer reversed the polarity on the battery while I was taking out the
old battery. one small spark and something is very dead.
No electric anywhere - no lights, no horn, nothing.  So some relay
possibly blew?  starter switch? what could it be?
I didn't turn the switch so (I am HOPING) the Bosch box and the
alternater diodes are OK...  I have the factory book for my ex '88, but
it's probably very different, or at least I can't imagine what blew
looking at the '88 schematics :).
So if you have a hint on where to look for the relay or if you have the
schematics, plse email me.
TIA,
Jan in NJ