free 1600 pistons and rods

I have a used set of 1600 pistons and rods, probably from a Giulia Super,
plus an extra used set of pistons, that someone who wants to pick them up
can have for free. They're in Berkeley, CA.  They came in a lot of parts I
got over the weekend, and are pretty old and somewhat crusty.  The pistons
don't look awful, but they're dirty and the rings are rusty.  I don't know
how well they'd clean up. The rods are dirty too, but just surface-rusty,
and I would think would clean up OK. Rods include caps and bolts but no
nuts.

Let me know if you're interested.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley CA