1961 Spider

I saved??? a `61 Spider that my intent was to make a planter out of the body.
 The body is rusted out internally, but has quite good exterior appearance,
thus my intent to use it as described.  My current wife seems less disposed
to the project.  However... the car has complete front & rear suspension,
brakes etc. and I am ameniable to these items being removed, and will give
them to the remover at no charge.  I, however will not do so, or I will sell
the whole thing to someone who wishes to have it for $250.00 .  There is a
trunk lid, and hood, from a 1954 Spider(with I D Plates still attached), but
the body has been stripped .  It rolls, has rims & tires so it can be hauled
off easily enough.  I will NOT participate in the removal of parts, but you
are welcome to remove all the suspension here.  Front AND rear, not either
or.  The dash & windshield frame is there, but this is not a restoration
project unless you have nothing else in the world to do.  The car is in
Pensacola, Fl.