Cloth Spider Seats

Hello again, Hoping all of you are enjoying your holiday weekend.

Todays question is:  Does anyone have pics of  1986 type Spider seats that
have being reupholstered in cloth, (or in any other covering) but retain
the same shape and hopefully better support and comfort then originals.  If
so please forward the pics to me, my seats are so far gone they cannot be
used as a good model for the trim shop.

Living in South Florida the heat is just too much for leather, it's just
not practical for comfort and upkeep.  This is also in preparation of my
late spring east coast trip from Florida to Maine and back.

Thanks
Gabriel Forzano
AROC South Florida

PS: Mark I want your Sedan