RE: E-Loans

I personally have dealt with Peoplefirst.com.  I financed the 365 through
them.  They were very pleasant to deal with, no hassles, great customer
service.  They financed the Ferrari for 6.79%, not bad for a 30 year old
car.

 One of the fellows who works for me used e-loans.com  and got a great deal,
but piss poor customer service.  He did not even get a payment book, until
the first payment was passed due.  They have straitened up the problem, but
he is not impressed.
Rodney Haas

rhaas@domain.elided Plano, TX USA
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Maserati, ALFA, Ferrari, FIAT, Italian Automobiles
Sunday April 7 EURO Fiesta & BBQ
Sunday April 14 Country Roads Rally & BBQ
Sunday April 21 All British Car Day (Not quite all British) We will have an
Italian Section)
More information for all these events on http://www.maffiacarclub.com

72 Maserati Euro Indy   ( Ready for the interior shop )
73 Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 ( Newest Family Member )
81 Fiat Spider ( Daily Driver For Sale )
86 Maserati Spyder ( Marci's Toy )
87 Rx7 ( Marci's Daily Driver)
00 Sebring ( My Current Driver )
Looking for a nice Maserati Mexico