164 FS n NYC

AROO's---Alfa Owners of Oregon---e-mail address is alfaclub@alfaclub.(spam me
not)org, which brings interesting correspondence from time to time.  This one
isn't the 6C 2500 in grampaw's barn, but might interest someone in the New
York City area.  I have no idea who the gentleman is, etc., but it sounds
worth a look.

For Sale: Beautiful, white Alfa 164 (1991) -- $2000

Just in case you (or a friend) might be interested -- I'm about 15 mile
from NYC

Body in excellent shape, strong engine (just hit 100,000 mi.), interior
good shape (chamois front seats have wear). New Interstate battery,
beautiful MOMO 5-spoke wheels (I bought them used, they are in terrific
shape), and new Continental tires.

Needs: muffler, front brakes, fuel pump, alignment.

All this car needs is a little attention to be virtually like new again.

It would also make an ideal parts car.

Larry Henchey <miles22@domain.elided>