105 brakes

Yvon,
Sounds like a problem with the brake servos in the engine bay.
I had experienced problems with the brake servos before.
1 way of checking if this is the case is by turning on the engine and letting
it idle... dont touch the brake pedals.
after a while say about 15 minuites +/-, the brakes get engaged. brake pedal
is hard and bake lights are on.
 when this happens, some stepping on the pedals may release the brakes...

If this happens, it is most probable that the brake servos are faulty.
there is a repair kit which could solve the problem depending on the condition
of the actual unit and importantly the pistons (this is what I have been
told).
To change the serals from the kit is actually quite a big job.
Alternatively you can get someone familiar about this to help you or you can
get a recondition or new servo as a replacement.

Colin
1972 GT Junior 1600 MKIII