91 spider(little red light)

       On my wife's 91 Spider (Normale), if you press the green button just
below the red "light" you reference, it turns on the emergency flashers.
Press the red "light" button and it shuts them off.  That is the only red
button in that area.
       However, on her Alfa the red light is to the right of the passenger
side up and down window buttons.  There is nothing to the left of the
driver's side window buttons, except empty spaces for more buttons.  It may
be that your Alfa has some option than mine does not.  Ours is a Normale, but
with all the same options as on our 91 Veloce, which is not here to look at.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City