For Boston Alfisti - Old Alfa/Italian replacement keys found.

Ciao Tutti,

I am so jazzed, a local key shop somehow managed to find replacement keys
for my Giulietta and Dino. He still have a few more blanks, so hurry if you
want spares/replacements.

My key codes for the Giulietta are:

- Ignition: (Cole, Taylor) Y11
- Trunk/boot: LR616 (this is the hardest one to track down)

For the Dino:

- Ignition: X12
- Glovebox: VV???

The guy also had a lot of other old/obscured keys, but he could not locate
my Milano keys.

The Guy's name is Bob and his shop is: Key Works, 235A Washington St.,
across from Devonshire Place. He doesn't know anything about Giulietta
etc... so you may want to mention my name.

I have no financial interest, just trying to help a really nice guy move
his inventory, he charged me less than $5 per key, pretty reasonable.

I am shocked at how hard/persistent Bob worked to track down these keys...

cheerio,

	- Steve.