24V engine header studs

I was removing the exhaust from my 164Q to replace the flexhoses. One of them
has a large hole in it. One of the studs on the header sheared off and I need
to replace it. I could drill through the stud and just put a nut and bolt on
there, but I would rather replace the stud. I have not had a chance to try to
remove the stud from the header, and am not even sure it is possible, although
I would guess that it is.
Because I have to drive home and back to go work on the car, I would like to
try to buy replacement studs before I go out there. Does anyone have any idea
what the stud size and threading might be? I can measure the threading on the
stud that sticks out from the flange (by looking at the nut that I removed),
but do not know what the threading and size are of the part of the stud that
is in the flange at the bottom of the header. I hope I explained myself
well...

Thanks,

Karl

'91 164L