Distributor removal

    At the risk of sounding like a mechanical lightweight, could someone
walk me through the removal of the distributor on my 77 spider, off
digest?
    I've pulled the distributor cap off.  I've set the number 1 cylinder
to TDC and have marked the distributor body in relation to the rotor and
the engine.  I see a small nut on the distributor bracket towards the
front of the car, but I have no idea how to get a wrench on it.  Is this
the only fastener that requires removal?  Do I need a metric distributor
wrench?

Doug
Richmond, Virginia
77 Spider

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dharris.vcf]