Milano automatic trans kickdown cable

Hello to all the Digestibles. ( An oldie but a goodie!)
Is anyone on the list dismantling a Milano with an automatic transmission? I
need the kick down cable for one. My 88 Milano Platinum had a problem with
its K.D. cable when I got it. It seems that the knucklehead that installed
the exhaust system knocked the cable out of its clips. It then set down on
the cat. converter and melted.  I disconnected it and shifted manually for a
few months. :-)  While on a "fix-it" kick, we broke the cable loose and lubed
it up. It worked well for almost 6 months. ('til now). We fixed everything
that day. We even disassembled the speedo sensor and fixed it.
         If anyone can help me find a good used one, it would be greatly
appreciated. NOW!! Before anyone gets froggy and starts harping about using
used parts, ( it happened before) here is my reasoning. I have 5 cars to
maintain, 4 drivers, 2 of which are teens, full coverage insurance on 2 cars,
and my per anum income is only $36,000. THATS WHY I BUY USED PARTS!!  Sorry
for the rant but it gets very old being flamed. I have explained it before. I
am a mechanic, not a technician. A mechanic repairs the part, a technician
replaces it and throws it way. My appologies to the well trained mechanics on
the group. some of you have helped me in the past. Others have flamed me
before they had all my info. (Gee, I wonder who that was!)
Thanks in advance.
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum