spider electrics

Hi,
While we are on the subject of spider electrical gremlins, I have and still do
suffer from the problem of turning stuff on and watching the volts dive.  I
gained some relief by replacing the short, low gauge wire from the alternator
to the junction on the fender wall.  I had about a 1 volt drop across that
short wire.

Now, whenever I use the wipers on the intermittent setting and they reach the
park position the overtemp light and the brake light come on for a moment and
go out just about in time for the wipers to sweep across the windshield again.
This will happen maybe 9 out of every 10 cycles.

Has anyone previously discover a cure for this malady?

Thanks,
Wayne Abbott