sunroofs on GTVs

I too appreciate John H's research but on this point he's wrong-I have seen
two 73 or 74 GTVs with manually operated steel sunroofs that were definitely
not installed by an aftermarket shop.Also, I consider one of John's sterling
pronouncements, issued ex cathedra,  as a papal bull rather than a mere
fiat.Ciao,JimT