The plane, the plane! and a question

The plane! I mean tattoos...hmmm, the question of whether or not to get a
tattoo is much like the question of whether or not to slip on that wedding
ring. You have to decide if its something you'll want say...10, 15 years
down the road. Sure, a nice tattoo looks good on your arm (or where ever)
but that love could fade day by day. Think of things like stretch marks,
weight gain....what was I talking about again? Seriously, I would get a
tattoo mice-elf, if I could find something that I wanted PERMANENTLY on my
body. Think long and hard about it, before you do it. Its much much messier
to clean up after the fact. And before anyone asks, I love my wife, and was
purely making a joke....

My question, I'm helping my father rebuild his brakes this weekend, and do
some other things as well. We are going to change the transmission fluid,
but are looking for a good way to do it. It was suggested to him to fill it
from inside the car (I guess through a drain in the rear floor?) but he's
got his pristinely new carpet and upholstery to think about. The other
option is a hand pump, but he hasn't found one that's easy to use. Anyone
else have any suggestions?
And once again, the car in question can be viewed at:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/garywilliams/index.htm

Thanks,

Ted

78 Alfetta Sedan