1988 Milano for sale

1988 Milano Gold, red, automatic, 147,000 miles, second owner (I have owned
it since '92), sun roof, nice tan interior, no cracks in dash, new front
brake rotors and pads, three new driveshaft donuts, new driveshaft bearing
and support, body and paint ok, needs new rear springs and shocks, see
photos at http://alfaromeo.chuckfloyd.com.  $2,400

Someone please buy this car so that I can paint my GTV6.

Michael Conrey
Smithsburg, MD