re: Seat part need for '86 GTV6/lever below a/c/heater controls

hi kit,

i can't help ya w/that part ya need, but re: that li'l broken lever.  mine broke shortly after i got my car.  its replacement broke shortly after i installed it!  ;~)  it is to direct (more) airflow to the floor.  supposedly, the defrost works better when it's closed.  i dunno which position mine is presently in, & i'm in no rush to seek out another replacement..  :>)

doug s.
<<<I am in need of the "L" shaped bracket on the left side of the driver's    seat in a '84-'86 GTV6.  This has a dial for seat set-back and also, I    believe, the lever to fold the seat forward to allow access to the back.

   Does anyone have such a thing?

   Also, there is a little plastic lever that sits under the Heat/AC       controls that can be moved up and down.  Mine, uh, broke but I still    have no idea what the heck it does.  Anyone know? And...can it be    replaced?