164 S Cams?

Okay, I need these like a hole in my head, but....  I
just returned from Los Angeles, where amoung other
things I visited my friends at John's Alfa Romance.
One of their customers had a GTV-6 with 164S cams
installed and we started talking about putting them
into Milanos/75.  On my drive up, I had a little talk
with California's finest (90 in a 65 mph zone on I-5)
but I am still going to pursue this at some point.

Here is my question.  Does anyone have access to an
unwanted set of used 164 S cams that they'd consider
parting with??  I am located in SF.

TIA,

John W
San Francisco