re :Rimini

>>Sadly I cannot afford buying the whole thing.  At least, it seems,
the building is still full of yet to be broken in very sexy Bimota
models, including the 500V2 one.<<

About 170 of them, along with a number of SB8s. I hope they
survive. I know the US importer wanted to buy the business,
but could not get accurate records of what the sale included.

The old factory was leased. Apparently another company
has taken over it / part of it and is building a bike using
left of Tesi chassis parts along with 2 valve Ducati engines

All the best

Keith
Bimota YB10, amoung other vehicles