floorpans and cages

I'm at the point where i need to repair or replace the floors of the
Alfetta. How much are new floorpans, and where can i get them? Or is it
often easier/cheaper to weld patches in place? The driver's side is not bad
at all (well, maybe a little) but the passenger side looks kinda rough.

Also, is there anywhere to order a rollcage of sorts for a '79 Alfetta? I
want to be able to feel safe when i drive, and want somewhat of a cage. Can
they be ordered, or is this something i get done custom at a local shop?

please reply off list, as i am wayyyy behind.

kyle in dallas