[no subject]

Biba write:

>Somewhat made this comment / request for information on the 750-101
>Digest, but this one's slightly different: Should someone be removing an
>Alfa Romeo 4-cylinder engine (motor) and transmission, would assume we
>all agree the lift bracket needs to be moved from #5 / #6 studs to #3 /
>#4 studs.

Since I'm so often oblivious to that which is apparent to all others, I'll
wade in again...

Other than "because that's where Alfa put it", is there any reason to return
the lift loop to its original roost?  I was not wise enough to make this swap
whilst removing the grease pump, but when it's ready to go back in I do intend
to move the loop forward to gain a better attitude of approach.  I'm not much
of a stickler for originality, so my plan was to leave the loop on #3 and #4
and call it a day.

Let the fracas ensue!

Tony
Portland, OR