Spica - Weber swap

Hi everybody,

Just bought a real nice one-owner '76 Alfetta Sports Sedan. Bone stock. Air
conditioning compressor, air pump plumbing....the works.  Anybody in need of
this stuff??? I'm looking to lighten up the car - swapping out heavy bumpers
for Euro ones, getting rid of all the emission controls and air
conditioning. The air cond. has been converted to R-34 and actually holds
pressure and works flawlessly. The car just passed CT emissions with flying
colors. Previous owner had maintained the car meticulously. Anyone willing
to swap a nicely working Spica with all the factory emissions for a nicely
working set of DCOE 45 Webers with all the linkages and bits? The car came
with tons of spares - so I'm willing to wheel and deal.

Thanks,

Mark Pavich

Columbus, OH