164L seen for sale

In Fremont, Cal.  A friend saw it and mentioned it to me.  I talked to the owners brother who said it has 98K miles showing, 5 Speed, and Red.  Asking around $5K.  The owner had the car in Arizona but could find no mechanics who knew how to work on the car.

For info, call Fremont Auto Center at 510 744 1800; ask for Jose.  I doubt you will get much more info than this from him, however.

Good luck.

PS: Are all Red 164L 5-speeds ?  And are all others, Auto ?