RE: vinyl? attn: Tess

Tess-
Depending  on what you're looking for, you may want to check out
www.modernimage.net. They have a lot of kits available and do custom work as
well. I've never used them before, but I may have them make me  Martini racing
stripes for my GTV6. They are obviously geared for the import tuner crowd, but
they didn't blow me off when I mentioned the Alfa. They can do any car, in my
case I would send them the measurements.

-JT