looking for a few bits

Hello all,

I'm looking for a few trim bits for my 1974 GTV 2000.  I need the following:

1. Spare tire hold down bolt -- probably a big wing nut, yes?  The one in my
car was MIA when I bought it, so I've not seen one.  I guess you could sell me
anything, what do I know?

2. The black plastic knob/handle that tops the rightmost heater lever --
shaped like a "P" when viewed from the side, says "DEF" on top in white,
controls the temperature.

3. The heater control face plate -- in my late production (for US-spec) car
(10/74), this is black plastic with blue & red markings, and has a little hood
at the top (or front) with a light to illuminate the markings.  I could
replace it with one of the chrome ones, but I thought I'd try to find a
similar one first.  I think it's the same one used in US-spec Spiders after
the departure of the Giulia GTV.

4. 1 unmolested dashboard eyeball vent (I tried to fix one of mine that
wouldn't close completely, leaving it well and truly molested).

I'm also in the market for a rust-free (or reasonably so) oil vapor separator.
Some performance enhancing genius found fault with this harmless little
accessory and tossed it.  Instead, they put bolts in the end of the small
tubes to the oil dipstick and the idle air circuit, and just routed the big
hose down beside the block.  I hear this one simple change is good for 500
BHP/10,000 KW/7 strong sled dogs, but I'm willing to give it up in the name of
originality.  Anyway, with the new JATO bottles it's all irrelevant.

I'm prepared to pay top dollar -- maybe even a $1.25 -- for these rare and
desirable giblets.  Please contact me off-digest to keep the non-SUV content
to a minimum.

Many thanks,

Tony
Portland, OR
74 GTV

PS:  Why are 4-cyl engine mounts sold as complete units, and not just the
bottom steel plate and the rubber insert?  I was surprised when I opened my
box from Centerline and found all new brackets.  Seems a bit of a waste and an
unnecessary expense.  Still, having the old brackets does provide the seed to
build a better engine stand that will mount to the sides instead of the rear.
[Rant off]